Celebrating Our 30 Year Anniversary!
We’ve built our distribution business on four cornerstones of industry excellence: premium service, uncompromising quality, unquestionable integrity, and great results. Over the past 30 years, our team here at Sugo Music Group has distributed, sold and manufactured every type of music media: digital, CDs, cassette & vinyl. We’ve distributed music products through every imaginable channel: internet, mobile, satellite, cable, music stores, gift shops, big box retailers, licensees and wholesalers. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on keeping abreast of the ever-changing entertainment landscape: technology, social media, hardware, RIAA and legislation, distributors, collection agencies, labels, artists, music trends and more.
Complete Distribution Portfolio
Through all of this we’ve discovered that not one single distributor provides a complete music distribution portfolio. Most, if not all, distributors offer basic services such as a handful of Internet retailers, a fraction of available mobile retailers, a few radio broadcasters and little or nothing else.
Most music distributors offer:
- LIMITED digital distribution
- NO major radio stations such as Pandora and SiriusXM
- NO significant film and TV synch services
- NO sub-licensing agreements
- NO album compilations
- NO video placements
- NO compact disc manufacturing and more…
Sugo Music Group delivers the total package:
- YES—All digital music stores
- YES—Pandora, SiriusXM and all major broadcasters
- YES—Major film, TV, games and commercial synch providers
- YES—International sub-licensee affiliates
- YES—New album compilations
- YES—Video distribution and monetization
- YES—Manufactured CDs
- YES—In-store media broadcasters
- YES—All Content Identification and User Generated Content tracking
- YES—Social Media promotions, Digital Music Marketing, and Online Music Promotion services
- YES—All Performance Rights Collection Agencies
Switch Your Distributor or Choose Our A-La-Carte Service Menu!
Sugo Music Group will assist you in changing your current distribution package over to our distribution network or you can choose our A-La-Carte Service Menu. Yes, that’s right! It’s always a more seamless process to switch your entire distribution over to one account—and it’s a lot easier than you may think. Often times it’ll take less than a week. That said, some content owners may prefer our A-La-Carte menu whereas you can choose services which your current distributor is not offering. For instance, if you need global performance rights registration and collections (ASCAP, BMI, Sound Exchange and global PRO’s) or if you want your master tracks licensed onto other albums (for increased exposure and revenue) or possibly synchronization (film & TV), content identification (YouTube & the Internet) or a more robust radio streaming portfolio, just contact us and we’ll set you up using our A-La-Carte Service!
Sugo Music Group was the first to integrate digital and physical distribution, recognizing the importance of distributing across all channels and formats—all with superior asset management protocol. Whether it’s an album download on iTunes or Amazon, a stream on Deezer or Rhapsody, a production music library placement for film or TV, a UGC track or CiD on YouTube, or a ringtone through Nokia or Telefonica, we supply hundreds of outlets around the world through our proprietary Delivery & Operations Database (DOD). With 30 years of experience, our team will help you sell music online the right way!
We Do the Work for You
There are a number of reasons why other distributors will not offer a complete music distribution portfolio. The primary reason is that most distributors are automated.
With other distributors:
- YOU are required to upload your music
- YOU are required to upload your art
- YOU are required to upload your metadata
- YOU are required to pay submission and account fees.
This is not the case with Sugo Music Group:
- WE do not charge you any fees for setting up your account
- WE do not charge fees for your music submissions
- WE monetize, register, and safeguard your music
- WE listen to your music to ensure proper placement
- WE provide the ‘one and only’ complete music distribution portfolio in the industry today
Built from the Ground Up
Sugo Music Group is a full-service music & multimedia distributor and one of the top music publishing companies in the world. We ensure that your content will be delivered, registered, formatted, monetized and protected throughout the world—all with leading industry experience and personalized customer care. Our distribution roster features artists, labels, licensors, audio libraries, and 30 years of distribution, publishing and licensing excellence. We’ve traveled the world to discover some of the most inspirational music and multimedia archives of our time, including Grammy winners, platinum sellers, and some of the most respected artists in the industry today! Our products are currently delivered to up to 120 countries and we service all major online sites and mobile carriers. Our company was founded in 1983 by artists, musicians and a savvy business entertainment team—and was built from the ground up. To this day, we still study the ever-changing music landscape, still research the newest trends, and still deeply care for our partners’ assets.
We do not accept all submissions. Yes, we are selective, which means that your music will be distributed by real people… with real ears, hands, minds, hearts and the utmost integrity. Welcome to Sugo Music Group.
Get plugged in! Contact us today!